Sony Xperia Z3v Lollipop update

LCieParagon

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
So I just spoke with a Verizon representative today. He said there is no official date we will receive Lollipop, but we should eventually receive it.

Good news!

Last edited by a moderator:

pchain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Lollipop

Please don't trust what they say. They are guessing and really don't know. They want to placate you by saying maybe and probably but the reps simply don't know anything.

What I do know is Verizon has abandoned this phone and removed all mention of it on the website. I would love to believe that they would update the Z3v but seeing that they promised us simultaneous voice and data by end of year 2014, and haven't done any updates since January, I am dubious.

LCieParagon

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
The person I spoke to on the phone from Verizon was actually a phone tester. He explained to me T-Mobile hasn't done it yet either, but rest assured I will have the update one day.

Thomas Wood1

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Verizon's lack of support for this phone, both in advertising and software, has been astonishing. With multiple carriers carrying basically the same phones, with slight differences, you would think Verizon would have saturated the market in advertising to make it stand out. Instead, they retire the phone after 8 months. I am not holding breath for lollipop.

Posted via the Android Central App

xeene

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not one bit surprised after having Thunderbolt and nexus on vzw.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss