Anyone still have Z3v?

pchain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
2 years to the day I bought the Z3v, the charging port no longer works. Thankfully I can still charge it wirelessly. This has been a fantastic phone and was planning on using it a little longer, but now I need to really move into another device. I don't see any new phones that have front facing stereo speakers, is waterproof, has a big battery, and has wireless charging. Not sure which way to go now. Any suggestions? Anyone still checking this forum? lol

jfd3

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Still rolling with my z3v. Will continue to until it dies. Ever since Verizon reduced your bill at the end of the contract, there is value in keeping your existing phone if it still works for you.
Pixel seems compelling but for me I am at a point where I see these device's as phone's with apps and my z3v is great phone with apps, if that makes sense.

pchain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Had my Z3v for 3 years now. I've been in the hunt for a new device but can't find anything else I can't live without. My Z3v still works great but it is literally falling apart on me now so I'm going to have to do something soon. Wish I could move off of Verizon since there are options I would consider elsewhere. I was interested in the Pixel 2 or Pixel 2XL but there seems to be problems and they don't have wireless charging. No other phone on Verizon has front facing speakers. Ugh!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463