Z5 premium or s7 edge? HELP!

salahpausini

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi everybody.
I'm about to buy a new smartphone but I'm still hesitating. I had an Xperia SL and I like Sony. I was going to choose the Z5 premium but some comments say the camera in the S7 edge is better. I saw some picture of the two phones and I have this impression too. Which one do you recommend me? In the Xperia SL, there were multicolour led notifications and each one has it's colour; facebook blue, SMS white, messenger green... I fear to not find this on the Samsung and the problem of the best camera. This is the only thing that prevents me from choosing.

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi everybody.
I'm about to buy a new smartphone but I'm still hesitating. I had an Xperia SL and I like Sony. I was going to choose the Z5 premium but some comments say the camera in the S7 edge is better. I saw some picture of the two phones and I have this impression too. Which one do you recommend me? In the Xperia SL, there were multicolour led notifications and each one has it's colour; facebook blue, SMS white, messenger green... I fear to not find this on the Samsung and the problem of the best camera. This is the only thing that prevents me from choosing.
S7 has always on screen (something like glance on Windows phone so you don't have to look for led you can see the notifications on screen..

I am using z5 premium and I was using the 43 megapixel lumina 1020 and the camera is not bad on z5

TIM Hughes1

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
100% S7. The premium has to many issues for me to recommend. I.e. The headphone socket that is broken on a massive amount of phones tge bluetooth stutter the screen also sparkles in direct sunlight and looks ridiculous. I've not used the S7 but it looks great.

Posted via the Android Central App

japyon

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I do not have Z5P yet, it's on its way to ship to me, however, I have feeling those pictures being used to compare to against S7, probably be auto mode setting pictures.

I understand snap pictures you'd more likely use auto mode for a quick snap, but don't forget, Xperia will have wider range of manual setting for taking 1 good picture, unless that's something you don't really care for, then maybe def. s7 for you?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante