Anyone else really interested in the XZ premium

Walchaar6

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I haven't owned a Sony since the Xperia z2 I am really liking the XZ Premium . Anyone else thinking about buying it?

Last edited:

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I was disappointed in the phone because it didn't have wireless charging and could not be used for VR headsets. I will stick with my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium till the Note 8 is released. I have to admit that I love the look and performance of XZ

Sonyfun

Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
I just purchased Xperia xz and I love it so far. Especially camera! The pictures are unbelievable, very clear. You can take a quick pictures of moving objects with no smear. I upgraded from Xperia z3. I'm still learning the phone and it takes a while.
The phone is very fast with T-mobile network. I have some issues though with transferring my photos and contacts from my old phone. I'm still working on it.
I got a good deal last week on xz since xz premium will be selling soon.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased Xperia xz and I love it so far. Especially camera! The pictures are unbelievable, very clear. You can take a quick pictures of moving objects with no smear. I upgraded from Xperia z3. I'm still learning the phone and it takes a while.
The phone is very fast with T-mobile network. I have some issues though with transferring my photos and contacts from my old phone. I'm still working on it.
I got a good deal last week on xz since xz premium will be selling soon.

Don't you store your pictures on the SD card

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I almost bought it last week at BB. It was discounted $100 and had 24 months interest free on your BB card. I passed on it and got a XA1 Ultra for half the price of the XZ Premium. I have a iPhone 7+ and Samsung S8+ so i wasn't really looking for a flagship. I just wanted a current Sony to play around with. The XA1 Ultra is exactly what I was looking for.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I was disappointed in the phone because it didn't have wireless charging and could not be used for VR headsets. I will stick with my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium till the Note 8 is released. I have to admit that I love the look and performance of XZ

Well I got the zx premium and love it. Fast and battery lasts all day. It's a beautiful phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216