Giving up on mobile??

Oz78

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
With so many phones now using Sony's camera tech coupled with their inability to get any profitable market share, wouldn't it be better for Sony to concentrate on camera sensors and other parts.

Posted via the Android Central App

Steve Adams

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
You should try windows mobile if you want no market share. Sony is down right killing it. Over with windows phone, you have...no apps ( or the ones that are there are half baked non functional), no wearable support ( only band), no automation support, no anything really. Cameras are really good, but that about it. I am getting the z5 dual for my new phone. I am excited to have a new phone that actually has accessories and apps to use.

b-16707

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
i dont even try to speculate on how a big company like Sony goes about making their decisions.

Loving my z3+ dual. Only small form factor phone out there with dual sim, dedicated sd and a snapdragon without breaking the bank.

metllicamilitia

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless Sony is losing massive amounts of money I mobile, I doubt they're going anywhere. If my memory serves, Sony is a very popular brand for phones in Asia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes