Upgrading from Z2+ to Z5.. Is it worth it?

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Sorry Title should say "Z3+"...

I currently own an unbranded Z3+ and I have chance to upgrade to the Z5.. but ill have to pay an extra £130 after my Z3+ trade in price...

When I buy a phone, I mainly go for Camera and Audio, however, I have read about the camera issues troubling some Z5s, mainly the misty colours on the left side of the 16:9.
Are these issues confined to a certain region or are they worldwide..

Is the Z5 worth the money ill have to pay to upgrade..

Thanks.

CPEjr

May 12, 2015
Visit site
IMO, if your Z3+ is working well, I can't see any logical reason to get the Z5. I would say get the Z5 if you want it, for whichever those reasons might be.

Posted via the Android Central App

bovcrx

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah Z3+ is still good. Same processor too right? I loved my Z3 and saw Z3+ on sale after I bought my Z5P. Would have got the + if the sale was not 3 weeks after I got my phone. Headphone audio is nice, but I think low.

Posted via the Android Central App

Letitia Scott

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
I think the Xperia z3 was a good phone but I try to keep up with technology & I have no mist or probs on my z5 photos & 26mega pixels is great for a phone camera even Samsung S7 don't have a camera this good . I upgrade as soon as a new Xperia is released but if Ur happy with the Z3 then don't worry about it as its as good & water proof too z5 isn't.,