Why is my Sony Xperia ZL suddenly died?

Kerihawk

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
why my sony xperia ZL sudden death?

my phone overheated.. and then, my phone was dead
im trying to switch on my phone but it's not happen.. just appear 'sony' on my phone's screen and die again.. battery life still ok..
my phone can be opened while charging only.. but when it is not charging, after a few minutes.. my phone will die again.. why? i hope u can solve my problem..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why my sony xperia ZL sudden death?

Welcome to Android Central! That kind of behavior often means a failing battery. How can you be sure your battery life is still ok when you say it won't stay on once the charger is unplugged? You'll probably have to bring it to a repair shop and ask about replacing the battery.

freask

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

I wrote about it in the neighboring theme (sorry, a cant write links beacuse its quote)
I had the same problem. (after 1 year of using)
One service say, that it was power controller.
Second service say that its not battery and its not conroller, they sad that it was power conductor (primary power supply circuit).
But when i send my ZL into official service - they sad that they only change my accumulator.
Since I haven't problems, it works fine after 4 month

HamXa Shaikh

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site

:( i got the same problem with my xperia ZL....i m using ZL from 2 years guide me ..from where or who can fix my problem...