Who would like one?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm really liking the fact that various manufacturers have jumped onboard with the GPe program. Hopefully this trend continues with the next generation of devices.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it would support the S-Pen though so you'd lose what makes the Note 3 so great.

Optimus G Pro

I don't own a Note so I wouldn't really know how useful it is. They could make it usable though couldn't they? At least for scrolling and such :p

Posted via Android Central App

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I'd love one...screen big enough that I don't need a phone AND a tablet, stock Android, SD slot, almost perfect...but why oh why did they not include a camera flash?

lkbig

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't object if someone gave one to me. I'd probably sell my Nexus 4 and 7 at that point and use the money to buy the cp12 battery cover for it. I only wish that it was set up more like the Note 3. That stylus on the note is a killer feature for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

hurricane87

May 22, 2010
Visit site
If it only had a f****** flash I would own one. I can't get over that omission. I have the same set up as the previous commenter, a nexus 4 and 7, and I would probably sell both and get one.

Posted via Android Central App

mxmarcus

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I decided not to get it:
1. No flash
2. No Qi standard wireless charger
3. Poor camera

I will wait for the Ultra 2 Google Edition with better specs.

Google_Superuser

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I am selling my S4 GPE and Nexus 10 to pick up an Ultra Z GPE. I rarely use my tablet anymore and I have a chromebook, but it would be nice to have a bigger screen when I'm out or on my break at work etc.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon