Sony Z Ultra Google Play Edition - Touch screen coating
I am looking to get a Sony Z ultra but I am worried about the coating. I have seen reviews about the coating rubbing off in as little as the first month or two in places of consistent scrolling or rubbing. Is the outer plastic shatter proofing easily scratched?
I am about a week or 2 away from getting a new device and would really like some feed back about these concerns from an owner. I hate Samsung and Touchwiz or I would just get the Note 3.
- 11-16-2014, 09:46 PM #2
Re: Sony Z Ultra Google Play Edition - Touch screen coating
If worried, pick up a tempered glass screen protector or add a film. I got a tempered glass with coating. Its overkill I know, but at least I know if I do damage my tempered glass protector, I can remove and original screen is protected. IMO.
Posted via the Android Central App on my Xperia Z Ultra GPe
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:44 PM
- By jkantony in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:10 AM
- By vdyaulaw in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:18 PM
- By Rosmery Regina in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:34 AM
- By Gadi Ben-Avi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:42 AM