- 27 Posts
How do I enable Ant+ on the ZU Gpe?
The Xperia version of the Z Ultra lists Ant+ support as a prominent feature - not surprising, since Sony was one of the originators of Ant. So, the hardware must be here in the phone, right?
So, how do I convince KitKat to talk to the Ant+ hardware?
I installed the Ant+ Plug-ins from the Play Store as well as the Ant+ Plug-in Sampler - a demo and test app. The app reports: "Ant adapter not available..." I have a Garmin Ant+ heart rate belt, but I am not getting close to pairing the phone with the belt - I need to convince KitKat to talk to the Ant+ hardware first!
Sent from my C6806_GPe using Tapatalk
- 03-16-2014, 04:03 PM #2
- 2,627 Posts
Re: How do I enable Ant+ on the ZU Gpe?
Quote pulled from link below:
ANT+ Certified models include: C6802, C6806, C6833, C6843, XL39H, SOL24, SGP412,
*Note: there is a known application compatibility issue that impacts support on Sony Xperia Z Ultra (running Android 4.2) for legacy applications that use old ANT system libraries. This situation is temporary. Efforts are underway by Sony and third party ANT Library suppliers to provide updates that ensure backward compatibility of ANT apps on Android.
THIS IS ANT - Xperia Z Ultra
- By 4GLTE Lover in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:48 AM
- By Mustangfire2017 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:53 AM
- By lambrosio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 22Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:27 PM
- By Batt4Christ in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:37 AM
- By prb456 in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:28 PM