Just got my Sony Z Ultra GPE and I love it

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
The camera is pretty awful but I don't think loudspeaker is bad like the reviews had said. I love the size I'm a 6'2 bodybuilder so the size is perfect for my hands. I do get odd looks in the gym and the question... IS THAT AN IPAD MINI? I'm surprised that this forum is quiet I know it is older phone but figured the sale a while back would bring it back some. Anything cool I should know about on this?

Sent from my C6806_GPe using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It's a really nice device. The size is rather large for a phone, but that doesn't mean its a bad thing at all. As mentioned, it fits well for you and I'm sure there are a lot of people with the same thought. Aside from the size/form factor, is there anything in particular you enjoy with the device?

If you haven't already, take a look at the Jerry's review: Sony Z Ultra Google Play edition review | Android Central

It covers a lot of the basics, which you may already know. Let us know if you have any questions.

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
The waterproofing is great today while had my daughter in the pool the battery is above average. The lcd is great I just wished it got a bit dimmer. And love the thin profile.

Sent from my C6806_GPe using Tapatalk