- 132 Posts
Just got my Sony Z Ultra GPE and I love it
The camera is pretty awful but I don't think loudspeaker is bad like the reviews had said. I love the size I'm a 6'2 bodybuilder so the size is perfect for my hands. I do get odd looks in the gym and the question... IS THAT AN IPAD MINI? I'm surprised that this forum is quiet I know it is older phone but figured the sale a while back would bring it back some. Anything cool I should know about on this?
Sent from my C6806_GPe using Tapatalk
- 06-22-2014, 11:46 AM #2
Re: Just got my Sony Z Ultra GPE and I love it
It's a really nice device. The size is rather large for a phone, but that doesn't mean its a bad thing at all. As mentioned, it fits well for you and I'm sure there are a lot of people with the same thought. Aside from the size/form factor, is there anything in particular you enjoy with the device?
If you haven't already, take a look at the Jerry's review: Sony Z Ultra Google Play edition review | Android Central
It covers a lot of the basics, which you may already know. Let us know if you have any questions.
- 08-03-2014, 11:16 AM #4
- By sjadler724 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:17 PM
- By Axefire in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:22 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:45 AM