tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I just hit refresh every 5 minutes. Sucks I have to work today and will miss it. Wish a good app would come out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I switched between that and the devils game...
when JPM hit the dryer...after 20 mins I went to bed...
I got to see my two hockey games and most of the race so it was a success.

dewmik

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
You do know the NJD used to be the Colorado Rockies. Been following them since I was a kid. Now it's a tie personal favorite tie between them and the Av's
As far as the race you missed a great ending. I was surprised at Biffel. The way I always new Daytona is you would run over your own mother for a win. But it was a good race over all.
The only time I remember a car hitting a service truck was at (I think) the Rock someone hit an ambulance when they spun out into the grass then through the wall. That was of course before safer barriers.
This hit with JPM was huge dangerous. He didn't really do anything wrong though. He told his pit he had a vibration on acceleration. NASCAR waved him around so he was supposed to be going faster then the field under caution to catch the back. He let off the gas before his spotters station and hit the gas again for the spotter to see what the car was doing. That's when he went slidways into the dryer.

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I heard the trailing arms in rear of his (JPM) car broke and that's why he had no control. I felt worse about the engine blowing up in the 24. :(
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't like how they are frozen when the caution comes out instead of racing back, yet they let others speed up to catch up to the pace car when it's out.

I like that the field is frozen, but then when safety crews are out, there has to be like a pit road speed that people are allowed to use instead of opening up to get back to the pack.

Get rid of the lucky dog too and go back to racing.

GB screwed Jr. over. Yes teammates help each other but at big races, I thought it's go for it if you can. Kenseth had the better car then Jr and HMS anyhow.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
You do know the NJD used to be the Colorado Rockies. Been following them since I was a kid. Now it's a tie personal favorite tie between them and the Av's
As far as the race you missed a great ending. I was surprised at Biffel. The way I always new Daytona is you would run over your own mother for a win. But it was a good race over all.
The only time I remember a car hitting a service truck was at (I think) the Rock someone hit an ambulance when they spun out into the grass then through the wall. That was of course before safer barriers.
This hit with JPM was huge dangerous. He didn't really do anything wrong though. He told his pit he had a vibration on acceleration. NASCAR waved him around so he was supposed to be going faster then the field under caution to catch the back. He let off the gas before his spotters station and hit the gas again for the spotter to see what the car was doing. That's when he went slidways into the dryer.

Mel Bridgeman, your captain of the NJ Devils!!!!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Mel Bridgeman, your captain of the NJ Devils!!!!!!

When the Rockies were around Mel was playing for another team. ;) I still remember when the Flyers drafted him. He JUST missed the Cup years! Actually his rookie season the Flyers lost to the Habs. Before the results the slogan for that season for the Flyers was Hatrick in 76!

As a side note the Rockies started out their life as the Kansas City Scouts.

Last edited: