Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NASCAR pool

As I am new to this board I am not sure how many people are NASCAR fans. I am a die hard. On Howardforums we had a NASCAR pool that was allot of fun. I figure I'll see who if anyone would dig it here.
    Basically it is simple. Pic and PM me 3 drivers and Car number.
    I will post them the night before. The scoring is based on position and the person with the lowest score wins. There is no prize. But you do get to think how NASCAR smart you are for a week.
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    33,018 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0, iOS 5.1, BB10

Default Re: NASCAR pool

We do a number of Yahoo fantasy leagues around here, you might want to consider their existing structure. Here's the Auto Racing page...

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing

Not sure if their is enough traffic in this sub forum for a manual league.
    Rich C. (PKcable)

Visitor from CrackBerry.com!

Default Re: NASCAR pool

NASCAR fan here but as we saw with Daytona 500..... Just about anything can happen... Even jet dryers starting on fire !
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    dewmik likes this.