Pacquiao vs. Bradley

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd just like to say that clearly Pacquiao was cheated last night. Out of 12 rounds of boxing, he won at least 8; nough' said...

But, he was a gentlemen during the in the ring interview.

Reactions: Ry

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
That's cause it was a fixed fight, Bradley let it slip on a rematch date during his interview, RIP boxing, welcome to WWF status.

Sent from my GneX via Tapatalk

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Boxing has been a sham since the advent of pay per view.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAX using tapatalk 2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
That's cause it was a fixed fight, Bradley let it slip on a rematch date during his interview, RIP boxing, welcome to WWF status.

As I understand it, the rematch date was already in the contract should Pacquiao lose.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
As I understand it, the rematch date was already in the contract should Pacquiao lose.

That is what I'm hearing as well, so it looks like it only took about 5 days for the world to except the ruling, watch the tape folks.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I just read that a panel of 5 judges picked by the WBO to review the fight had Pacquiao the winner by unanimous decision. Unfortunately the WBO can't overturn the original outcome.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Damn you Bob Arum.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Pac man felt sorry for Bradley in the third round, he had him hurt and backed up, its not gonna happen on the rematch.

iphones suck

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Who is really gonna pay AGAIN to see the rematch and another possible fix?! If it's really about the money then mayweather and pacman should finally get in the ring together. Thats the biggest payday both sides will ever see

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Who is really gonna pay AGAIN to see the rematch and another possible fix?! If it's really about the money then mayweather and pacman should finally get in the ring together. Thats the biggest payday both sides will ever see
Yep there were 2 rounds where Bradley landed less than 8 punches and won the round. Idk how that's possible but boxing is pretty much a shame now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2