Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By ivantwilliams
  • 2 Post By TTGSteve
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    ivantwilliams's Avatar
    Distinguished

    Posts
    1,503 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,051 Global Posts

    Angry Pacquiao vs. Bradley

    I'd just like to say that clearly Pacquiao was cheated last night. Out of 12 rounds of boxing, he won at least 8; nough' said...

    But, he was a gentlemen during the in the ring interview.
    Ry and MangoPowah like this.
  2. #2  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,119 Posts
    Carrier
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default

    That's cause it was a fixed fight, Bradley let it slip on a rematch date during his interview, RIP boxing, welcome to WWF status.

    Sent from my GneX via Tapatalk
  3. #3  

    Default

    Boxing has been a sham since the advent of pay per view.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAX using tapatalk 2
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Pacquiao vs. Bradley

    Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    That's cause it was a fixed fight, Bradley let it slip on a rematch date during his interview, RIP boxing, welcome to WWF status.

    Sent from my GneX via Tapatalk
    As I understand it, the rematch date was already in the contract should Pacquiao lose.
  5. #5  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,119 Posts
    Carrier
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    As I understand it, the rematch date was already in the contract should Pacquiao lose.
    That is what I'm hearing as well, so it looks like it only took about 5 days for the world to except the ruling, watch the tape folks.

    Sent from my GneX via Tapatalk
  6. #6  

    Default

    I just read that a panel of 5 judges picked by the WBO to review the fight had Pacquiao the winner by unanimous decision. Unfortunately the WBO can't overturn the original outcome.

    I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.
  7. #7  

    Default

    Damn you Bob Arum.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
  8. #8  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,119 Posts
    Carrier
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default

    Pac man felt sorry for Bradley in the third round, he had him hurt and backed up, its not gonna happen on the rematch.

    Sent from my GneX via Tapatalk
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Pacquiao vs. Bradley

    Who is really gonna pay AGAIN to see the rematch and another possible fix?! If it's really about the money then mayweather and pacman should finally get in the ring together. Thats the biggest payday both sides will ever see
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iphones suck View Post
    Who is really gonna pay AGAIN to see the rematch and another possible fix?! If it's really about the money then mayweather and pacman should finally get in the ring together. Thats the biggest payday both sides will ever see
    Yep there were 2 rounds where Bradley landed less than 8 punches and won the round. Idk how that's possible but boxing is pretty much a shame now

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Pacquiao vs. Bradley

    You better believe that Pacquaio isn't going to let the rematch go to a decision.
    JkdJedi and MangoPowah like this.

Posting Permissions