Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Default Re: Who do you think is going to go to the Super Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillidog66 View Post
    So now the question is, witch Harbaugh brother do you want to win. I'm going for John (Ravens)
    I'm split 50-50 as I like both teams and coaches. On one hand it'd be great if the Raven's win to send Ray Lewis out on top, although he's already won a Super Bowl whereas Kaepernick has not. So it'd be cool to see him get a Super Bowl ring. Either way I'd be happy. I'm anticipating a really good game, just hope one of em doesn't go belly up and it's a boring snooze fest.

Quote Originally Posted by winmod21 View Post
    San Francisco . . . & Baltimore. I didn't care about the Pats or Ravens, but I was hoping the falcons would beat the ******-bag Jim Harbaugh coached Niners.

Anyone see the video entitled 'Harbaugh Style'?

Go Hawks! https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...fD0gPXhBZdtKEs
    LOL That's a funny video parody, the song is catchy. Is that actually Harbaugh next to Screech in Saved by the Bell? Anyway, I actually like Jim's passion. It was funny the little fit he threw in the Falcons game after they upheld what was obviously an incomplete pass (ball hit the ground and moved). It's a good thing that didn't change the outcome of the game or there'd be all kinds of controversy.

Look forward to next year to see what Russell Wilson and the Seahawks are going to do. They shouldve won that Falcons game, but coach Carrolls attempt to ice the kicker backfired. I hate it when they try to do that. It just gives them another chance.
    Ry

Global Posts
    8,478 Global Posts

It would be cool to see Ray Lewis retire on top, but I'm rooting for the 49ers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Android Central Moderator

Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Rodawg71 likes this.

Ravens win. NFL likes that kinda soapy symmetry stuff where the future HOF retires with dramatic Super Bowl victory.

Most are news watchers. Few are news makers.
    Banned

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

Whoever the nfl wants to win, will win! Its all rigged! Just like wrestling!

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    LOL Just like wrestling? That's funny, but nah. I'm as cynical as they come (look at my username! ), but there's no way NFL games are rigged. Too many people involved (refs, players, coaches, owners, sponsors, etc.) for that to be practical. As to wrestling, it's blatantly obvious that it's fake; bunch of beefed up actors doing scripted things.

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    LOL... there's no way NFL games are rigged. Too many people involved
    You can't be serious. A dropped ball here, a pulled hammy there, a few "stupid" penalties... underthrow a receiver for a pick. That's all it takes. And the sporting public says "they had a bad game". Right mate.

Most are news watchers, others are news makers.
    Ry

Global Posts
    8,478 Global Posts

..lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Quote Originally Posted by cqpearson View Post
    You can't be serious. A dropped ball here, a pulled hammy there, a few "stupid" penalties... underthrow a receiver for a pick. That's all it takes. And the sporting public says "they had a bad game". Right mate.
    LOL Sounds like your tinfoil hat needs adjusting (little too tight?)... Just kidding. Seriously, you could apply that mentality to every sport or even many things in life. While there is an element of possibility, logic dictates that it's highly unlikely.

.... While there is an element of possibility, logic dictates that it's highly unlikely.
    Ah and therein lies the rub... probabilities. It's not that logic dictates the probability of an outcome. Rather it's Las Vegas that dictates the probabilities (betting odds) and, in select events, Vegas enforces the outcome. That's real life mate.

Most are news watchers, others are news makers.
    Ry

Global Posts
    8,478 Global Posts

..lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #62  

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me
    No... Or the Saints and Patriots would have went... The NFL has been wanting that for years

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #63  

Ravens take it!

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums
    MangoPowah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillidog66 View Post
    Ravens take it!
    Drat! I found myself rooting against them to avenge my Broncos! To be honest it was rather anti-climatic. I've seen enough during the game (ex. power outage?) to make me question things! I give props to Cattails_r_Edible. May have called it right! ::: adjusting my tinfoil hat:::

Drat! I found myself rooting against them to avenge my Broncos! To be honest it was rather anti-climatic. I've seen enough during the game (ex. power outage?) to make me question things! I give props to Cattails_r_Edible. May have called it right! ::: adjusting my tinfoil hat:::
    I was actually going for them (except when they were going against us, of course ), since they're my second favorite team. Don't like the Pats, or really any of the NFC teams for that matter, so it was an easy choice to me.

But it was a pretty good game though. Hats off to the Niners for their comeback. Really happy for Ray Lewis, since he can retire on a good note.

AT&T HTC One X powered by ViperXL 3.2.1

Won $265 (: knocked off most of my payment for my nexus 4 :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Ok, it's that time again! Make your picks!

NFL Playoff Picture for 2013 Season | 2013 Playoff Standings - NFL.com

This Sunday (1-19-14):

- Patriots at Broncos - AFC Championship (winner plays NFC Champion in Super Bowl)

- Niners at Seahawks - NFC Championship (winner plays AFC Champion in Super Bowl)

I'm going with both home teams and number one seeds: Broncos vs. Seahawks!

Go Broncos!

Ah yeah! Broncos are Super Bowl bound! Woohoo!

Broncos vs. Seahawks! Gonna be one heck of a game! Go Broncos!

Btw, where did everyone go? No football fans around here this year?

NOT SF

Posted via Android Central App

Who do you think is going to go to the Super Bowl?-gvbg3heqpbbmfh36ece0v7b67.gif

I don't think it'll be a close game, Denver by 17 points at least...there will be no "12th man" in New Jersey to save Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvinder Sunila View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gvbg3heqpbbmfh36ece0v7b67.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	102045

I don't think it'll be a close game, Denver by 17 points at least...there will be no "12th man" in New Jersey to save Seattle.
    They won't need a 12th man. Defense travels well, the bronco offense scored 24 on San Diego and 26 on New England. There's no way they will even get to 21 against Seattle.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Nexus 5-Black
    Rooted 4.4.2
    TWRP
    Thanked by:
    droidman2177 likes this.

Global Posts
    667 Global Posts

If Russel Wilson doesn't get hurt during the game the Seahawks will win. I think the Broncos will be at a disadvantage playing their first post season game on the road. Not easy to roll into Denver, play in that altitude, and beat them at home.

Quote Originally Posted by benhmadison View Post
    There's no way they will even get to 21 against Seattle.
    I think they will, Manning's got way too many ways to beat the Seattle defence. If Seattle go a couple of touchdowns behind early, which I see, Wilson will not be able to bring them back.
    In the perfect world teams shouldn't be getting to the playoffs because they play at altitude or their fans make so much noise the opposition can't hear plays...it should be down to talent.
    Hopefully the team that wins will be down to talent, not a mistake or lucky play that I've seen in some Super Bowls...still think that team will be Denver, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvinder Sunila View Post
    I think they will, Manning's got way too many ways to beat the Seattle defence. If Seattle go a couple of touchdowns behind early, which I see, Wilson will not be able to bring them back.
    In the perfect world teams shouldn't be getting to the playoffs because they play at altitude or their fans make so much noise the opposition can't hear plays...it should be down to talent.
    Hopefully the team that wins will be down to talent, not a mistake or lucky play that I've seen in some Super Bowls...still think that team will be Denver, lol.
    I don't think either teams strong point rely on mile high or home field. Seattle's defense could shut you down in a parking lot, they just benefit even more from the 12th man. Same goes for Peyton and Denver. They can score on anybody anywhere. I still think at the end of the day good defense always shuts down good offense. That's why I like Seattle in this one.
    Nexus 5-Black
    Rooted 4.4.2
    TWRP
    Thanked by:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast