Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree20Likes

Default Re: Who do you think is going to go to the Super Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by benhmadison View Post
    I don't think either teams strong point rely on mile high or home field. Seattle's defense could shut you down in a parking lot, they just benefit even more from the 12th man. Same goes for Peyton and Denver. They can score on anybody anywhere. I still think at the end of the day good defense always shuts down good offense. That's why I like Seattle in this one.
    Hi benhmadison,

I know what you're saying, and it's perfectly valid. Mentioning altitude was tongue in cheek, I think Denver got to the Superbowl on merit...I just don't think Seattle did.
    I'm a Patriots fan, I know about not quite getting the "perfect season", and how what seems like destiny turning into pain...but I have a feeling Peyton Manning is destined for this one.
    benhmadison likes this.

I'm allowed to change my mind at halftime...am I not ? lol...unless there's the biggest comeback ever ?...in which case I'm changing my mind again, lol.

Donkeys showed up for the Super Bowl instead of the Broncos. They look like they don't even belong there. Kudos to Seattle (and their defense), they're the better team!

Global Posts
    5,581 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    Donkeys showed up for the Super Bowl instead of the Broncos. They look like they don't even belong there. Kudos to Seattle (and their defense), they're the better team!
    This was more of a Denver loss than a Seattle win, but they played good regardless. Poor Peyton

Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    This was more of a Denver loss than a Seattle win, but they played good regardless. Poor Peyton
    Agreed. Denver just didn't play well at all in all three phases of the game (offense, defense, special teams). It was just an all around poor performance resulting in an embarrassing blowout loss. As a Broncos fan, I'm just disgusted right now. Anyway, congrats to Seattle!

"It's not embarrassing at all. I would never use that word" Peyton Manning said after the game, "This was embarrassing," Welker told reporters after the game. "No way I expected anything like this to happen."
    As a neutral I just wanted to see a good game, as a spectacle it was pathetic...the pro bowl was more exciting than this.
    Even though I'm not American, and live in the UK, I'm not new to American Football, I've been watching the NFL (and listening on Armed Forces Network Radio) since the days of Dan Marino...I don't recall a team playing this badly after reaching the Superbowl.
    Well done to Seattle, they played their normal game...but for some unknown reason Denver looked as if they had not just forgotten how to play, but had forgotten which sport they were suposed to be playing.
    Denver should reimburse all those fans that bought tickets and made the journey to NJ, lol.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234