Who do you think is going to go to the Super Bowl?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Ughhhhhhhhh.

13-3 and double OT? Not bad. There's always next year.

I hope the Ravens win the Super Bowl. They're my second favorite team.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Great games today though!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Great games today though!

Yeah. I'm impressed by the Ravens' resilience. They were struggling to breathe in the altitude and fought on. Proud of my Broncos as well dragging it into double OT :)

jusmebabe

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Although im a Cowboys man, I once again cursed teams I wanted to win. Denver and Green Bay fell apart and like evrry year I skip watching ESPN.
Now I can only hope New England OR Baltimore win the Superbowl. I have now doomed them :(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow, what a disappointing loss for Broncos fans. Not to take anything away from the Ravens, but the Broncos lost the game, not so much that the Ravens won it. Can't believe how poorly they played, in particular the defense! And forget about the overtime stuff, the game was primarily lost on the Broncos last possession in the fourth quarter. It was less than two minutes to go (Broncos up 35-28), Ravens no time outs remaining; Broncos with a third down and seven to go around mid field and what do they do? Put it in the hands of Peyton Manning? NO! They go with a running play which only got two yards! All they needed was a first down and it was; GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER! They could've run the clock out! What a STUPID play call! Whoever made it should be fired! Instead they punt the ball and put it all on their struggling defense (who give up a big pass play that ties the game)??? Way to give the game to the Ravens!

Broncos had an awesome regular season resulting in the number 1 seed of the AFC playoffs with home field advantage and they squandered it. What a waste of a great season! And so disappointing! :'(

Peyton Manning, the indoor quarterback. Isn't he like 0-4 in sub 40? playoff games?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Peyton Manning, the indoor quarterback. Isn't he like 0-4 in sub 40? playoff games?

Yup, that's true. Always played in a dome in those situations. I think yesterday was the first time he's worn a glove as well. Looks like the cold is his kryptonite.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'll be satisfied with any outcome as long as it involves the Patriots not winning the Super Bowl.

Chillidog66

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So now the question is, witch Harbaugh brother do you want to win. I'm going for John (Ravens)

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm rooting for Jim Harbaugh, because he was the quarterback for the Bears when I was growing up.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1