Who do you think is going to go to the Super Bowl?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
San Francisco :( . . . & Baltimore. I didn't care about the Pats or Ravens, but I was hoping the falcons would beat the douche-bag Jim Harbaugh coached Niners. :)

Anyone see the video entitled 'Harbaugh Style'? Jim Harbaugh Style - Official Video - 950KJR - Psy Parody - NEW!!! HD - YouTube :)

Go Hawks!
images

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
San Francisco :( . . . & Baltimore. I didn't care about the Pats or Ravens, but I was hoping the falcons would beat the douche-bag Jim Harbaugh coached Niners. :)

Anyone see the video entitled 'Harbaugh Style'? Jim Harbaugh Style - Official Video - 950KJR - Psy Parody - NEW!!! HD - YouTube :)

Go Hawks! https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...q6U1gQQAz7elZViLlVckpw9ujCJSnuNfD0gPXhBZdtKEs

LOL That's a funny video parody, the song is catchy. Is that actually Harbaugh next to Screech in Saved by the Bell? Anyway, I actually like Jim's passion. It was funny the little fit he threw in the Falcons game after they upheld what was obviously an incomplete pass (ball hit the ground and moved). It's a good thing that didn't change the outcome of the game or there'd be all kinds of controversy.

Look forward to next year to see what Russell Wilson and the Seahawks are going to do. They should?ve won that Falcon?s game, but coach Carroll?s attempt to ice the kicker backfired. I hate it when they try to do that. It just gives them another chance.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It would be cool to see Ray Lewis retire on top, but I'm rooting for the 49ers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Ravens win. NFL likes that kinda soapy symmetry stuff where the future HOF retires with dramatic Super Bowl victory.

Most are news watchers. Few are news makers.

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
LOL... there's no way NFL games are rigged. Too many people involved

You can't be serious. A dropped ball here, a pulled hammy there, a few "stupid" penalties... underthrow a receiver for a pick. That's all it takes. And the sporting public says "they had a bad game". Right mate.

Most are news watchers, others are news makers.

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
.... While there is an element of possibility, logic dictates that it's highly unlikely. :)

Ah and therein lies the rub... probabilities. It's not that logic dictates the probability of an outcome. Rather it's Las Vegas that dictates the probabilities (betting odds) and, in select events, Vegas enforces the outcome. That's real life mate.

Most are news watchers, others are news makers.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Drat! I found myself rooting against them to avenge my Broncos! To be honest it was rather anti-climatic. I've seen enough during the game (ex. power outage?) to make me question things! ;) I give props to Cattails_r_Edible. May have called it right! ::: adjusting my tinfoil hat::: :p

I was actually going for them (except when they were going against us, of course :p ), since they're my second favorite team. Don't like the Pats, or really any of the NFC teams for that matter, so it was an easy choice to me.

But it was a pretty good game though. Hats off to the Niners for their comeback. Really happy for Ray Lewis, since he can retire on a good note. :)

AT&T HTC One X powered by ViperXL 3.2.1

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
If Russel Wilson doesn't get hurt during the game the Seahawks will win. I think the Broncos will be at a disadvantage playing their first post season game on the road. Not easy to roll into Denver, play in that altitude, and beat them at home.

Harvinder Sunila

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
There's no way they will even get to 21 against Seattle.

I think they will, Manning's got way too many ways to beat the Seattle defence. If Seattle go a couple of touchdowns behind early, which I see, Wilson will not be able to bring them back.
In the perfect world teams shouldn't be getting to the playoffs because they play at altitude or their fans make so much noise the opposition can't hear plays...it should be down to talent.
Hopefully the team that wins will be down to talent, not a mistake or lucky play that I've seen in some Super Bowls...still think that team will be Denver, lol.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I think they will, Manning's got way too many ways to beat the Seattle defence. If Seattle go a couple of touchdowns behind early, which I see, Wilson will not be able to bring them back.
In the perfect world teams shouldn't be getting to the playoffs because they play at altitude or their fans make so much noise the opposition can't hear plays...it should be down to talent.
Hopefully the team that wins will be down to talent, not a mistake or lucky play that I've seen in some Super Bowls...still think that team will be Denver, lol.

I don't think either teams strong point rely on mile high or home field. Seattle's defense could shut you down in a parking lot, they just benefit even more from the 12th man. Same goes for Peyton and Denver. They can score on anybody anywhere. I still think at the end of the day good defense always shuts down good offense. That's why I like Seattle in this one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21