Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By doctordwaynewilliams
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    jaredw444's Avatar

    Posts
    173 Posts
    Carrier
    BOBZ CM9

    Default Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Finally time for football..... talk, gloat, or rant. All is good because my Rams and my Sooners are going to kill this season

    what do gay bears and the world series have in common...... no cubs
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Steelers and eagles fan here and both my teams lost their first pre season game this weekend smh. I'm just glad football season is here and I can't wait to see what my teams do this season

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4
  3. #3  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    1,407 Posts
    Global Posts
    37,426 Global Posts
    Carrier
    6.02

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Any fantasy players here? I think we still have a couple slots in the iMore league....

    http://forums.imore.com/sports/25686...ll-league.html
  4. #4  
    grunt0300's Avatar

    Posts
    1,156 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,432 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Android 6.0 (stock)

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    Any fantasy players here? I think we still have a couple slots in the iMore league....

    iMore Fantasy Football League? - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
    HaHa. I live in a fantasy football world. I'm a Notre Dame/Raiders fan.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    At least they didn't sign qb Freeman. That would of thrown their setup even more out of whack.

    Stick with Pryor for this yr and next, don't draft a qb and you can be sitting decent.

    But like the Browns will probably do, and waste a 1st or 2nd pick on a qb, that's what's killing those teams. As well as Jacksonville etc


    Sent via the Note 3
  6. #6  
    grunt0300's Avatar

    Posts
    1,156 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,432 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Android 6.0 (stock)

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSmart View Post
    At least they didn't sign qb Freeman. That would of thrown their setup even more out of whack.

    Stick with Pryor for this yr and next, don't draft a qb and you can be sitting decent.

    But like the Browns will probably do, and waste a 1st or 2nd pick on a qb, that's what's killing those teams. As well as Jacksonville etc


    Sent via the Note 3
    The Raiders made a dumb move, years ago, when they passed on Brady Quinn and took that tub of lard Jamarcus Russell.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Raiders always start out looking very promising, then reality kicks in and they are lucky if they can break even..
  8. #8  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    1,407 Posts
    Global Posts
    37,426 Global Posts
    Carrier
    6.02

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Just for the record, I was the iMore league champ this year!
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Is it Sunday yet? Ready to see my Panthers host SF who wants revenge....
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Who dat who dat who dat!!!!!
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    I can't wait for some football this weekend. I'm really looking forward to the Panthers / Niners game.

    Sent from my Galaxy S IV
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Why is this thread dead? Let's talk football.

    Note in my house!
    Synycalwon likes this.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    For college football, anyone but Alabama! I despise Saban (arrogant douchbag) as well as the stereotypical Alabama fan (live in the state, they're mostly Rednecks/trailer trash and obnoxious just like you hear on the Paul Finebaum show!). Been following LSU this year and a big fan of Leonard Fournette, a beast at running back! Ohio State is looking good too!
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    For college football, anyone but Alabama! I despise Saban (arrogant douchbag) as well as the stereotypical Alabama fan (live in the state, they're mostly Rednecks/trailer trash and obnoxious just like you hear on the Paul Finebaum show!). Been following LSU this year and a big fan of Leonard Fournette, a beast at running back! Ohio State is looking good too!
    OSU needs to get their QB situation under control. As far as Peyton Manning, I think he may be done after this year.

    Note in my house!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 11:10 AM
  2. Straight talk now offering AT&T micro and regular sims!!
    By mcshaggin in forum Other US Carriers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:59 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 12:33 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 12:22 AM
  5. Continued AT&T Update request on a Straight Talk Galaxy S3 gsm and how to proceed..
    By thomasgti in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions