Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Default Lebron back to Cleveland. Your thoughts?

LeBron James says he is returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers - ESPN

Are they going to be automatic contenders? Will it take at least one full season as a team for them to bond? Does this help his legacy? Does it hurt his legacy?

I found it kind of interesting, but I also think that he should've stayed to begin with. Considering he has always been compared to Michael Jordan, his best option was to stay IMO. I'll say he wins 1 championship in Cleveland, maybe 2 if he focuses.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron back to Cleveland. Your thoughts?

I guess no one has thoughts?!?!?

Good for him... Lol. Looked him better there anyways

Posted from Google Nexus 5
    My History of Phones.
    2007 - 2011 iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 4G
    2012 - 2013 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4
    2014 - Google Nexus 5

Glad to see him coming back. Should be an interesting season. I don't think Cavs will take it though even with Lebron.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

I'm excited actually. I wonder how the games between Cleveland and Miami will be. I'm looking forward to D-Wade and Lebron's interactions with each other now that they've split. Cleveland is looking incredibly strong too. Kyrie, Lebron, and if I'm not mistaken, even Kevin Love? I'd be shocked if Cleveland wasn't at least top 3 in the Eastern Conference.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImtiazR View Post
    I'm excited actually. I wonder how the games between Cleveland and Miami will be. I'm looking forward to D-Wade and Lebron's interactions with each other now that they've split. Cleveland is looking incredibly strong too. Kyrie, Lebron, and if I'm not mistaken, even Kevin Love? I'd be shocked if Cleveland wasn't at least top 3 in the Eastern Conference.
    Even though a lot of people tend to play it off, it's going to take at least 1/2 the season for the chemistry to take shape. I'm willing to bet that by the end of the season they'll be in the 5th spot or better. I have to be honest though, if I were a Cleveland fan, seeing how quick he was to leave, it would be hard for me to be as excited the 2nd time around. It would be like having a hot girlfriend that left you for another guy come back and want to pick things up where they left off. Things are never the same.

Eh, having seen it now for a few weeks, I think they need a better coach. K Love is killing it though.

The team is all over the place and not focused.

Kyrie seems to want to be the star of the team and play SG more than PG. KLove is having hit and miss games. Sometimes he's hot, sometimes he's not. And Lebron doesn't look like the 2010-2014 2x champion Lebron James we had just seen. Seems to lack drive/focus/enthusiasm.

The three of them are incredibly talented and should be automatic title contenders. I think they need a new coach to pull them in line.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I Can Be Your Hero View Post
    The team is all over the place and not focused.

Kyrie seems to want to be the star of the team and play SG more than PG. KLove is having hit and miss games. Sometimes he's hot, sometimes he's not. And Lebron doesn't look like the 2010-2014 2x champion Lebron James we had just seen. Seems to lack drive/focus/enthusiasm.

The three of them are incredibly talented and should be automatic title contenders. I think they need a new coach to pull them in line.
    I heard at the beginning of the season Lebron gave all his teammates an outline of what he expects from each of them. If I were a teammate of Lebron's, I'd take his outline and rip it in 2. This isn't about what one teammate expects from the rest of his team, it's about what EACH TEAMMATE expects from each other. I think Lebron is a Prima Donna and am going on record saying that he's not going to win another ring while he has the ego to think that players are accountable to him. Players are accountable to each other, their coaches, and their fans, not to just one egomaniac.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Lebron is just one player, team is a team. He has influence in final score but...