Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fans of Italian soccer/football from the mid-1990s: HELP (identify this shirt)!

So I've got this soccer shirt (no doubt the kind you can buy in a store). Best I can figure out from the internets, it's a Gabriel Batistuta shirt, possibly from the mid-90s based on the sponsor on the front (Sammontana). Below are some pictures. Could somebody out there narrow down the time frame of this shirt? And maybe tell me what it's worth, if anything? Thanks!

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Default Re: Fans of Italian soccer/football from the mid-1990s: HELP (ide

pretty sure its when he played for fiorentina, i'm not a fan of serie A but my brother was a huge batigoal fan so i know a bit about him

While I know this thread is a bit older, I asked on a sports board I am on and here is what I was told.

It is a Fiorentina jersey, it is probably from the 96/97 season. Sammontana was the sponsor for Fiorentina from 94-97.

that's a diadora, isn't it? I think that's from 95/96, or as lafountain said, 96/97