Running DK28 froyo Flash to GB or Not?

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I am still running 2.2 DK28 What features does GB offer that DK28 doesn't?

I have been running DK28 since it was 1st leaked and have no problems with my EPIC.

I have not nor do I want any OTA updates from Sprint, so I have been content running DK28 froyo.

What are the advantages of flashing GB?
What does GB offer over Froyo DK28?
Do I have to Odin all the way back to 2.1 before flashing GB? ( haven't done it in so long I forgot the process.
Link to step by step how to to get GB from a DK28 Froyo build.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I am still running 2.2 DK28 What features does GB offer that DK28 doesn't?

I have been running DK28 since it was 1st leaked and have no problems with my EPIC.

I have not nor do I want any OTA updates from Sprint, so I have been content running DK28 froyo.

What are the advantages of flashing GB?
What does GB offer over Froyo DK28?
Do I have to Odin all the way back to 2.1 before flashing GB? ( haven't done it in so long I forgot the process.
Link to step by step how to to get GB from a DK28 Froyo build.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I know you have been one of the long term survivors of leaked Froyo DK28. You are a true trooper!

As far as advantages over what your on now, its not really going to been very much. Probably your greatest advantage will be better battery once official release is out and they can start rolling some custom kernels.

As far as going from where you are now to GB the leaked version, grab any one of the Odin versions from the link below and use Odin. I know Odin isn't good to everyone but I really recommend doing it that way so you have a fresh flash and completely wipe out any remains of Froyo DK28 when upgrading to GB. Basically pick which Odin version of GB you would like to use and just follow the instructions, no need to return to stock DI18 or EB13/EC05 to upgrade.

[INDEX][EG22] Gingerbread EG22 Leak ROMs/Themes/Misc.

Reactions: Addie_Goodvibes