1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking to rent a movie on my EPIC

Good day everyone. I'm running my EPIC on SFR 1.2 with the Twighlight Kernel. I would like to rent a movie on my EPIC(taking a flight). I do NOT have the Samsung Media Player anymore. Can somone point me in the right direction on getting a movie. THANKS!
    I wish I worked at google

ROM
    MIUI

Default Re: Looking to rent a movie on my EPIC

Download the new market, it lets you rent movies staright from the market
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Which app? Samsung Media?

two things: one, where can someone in the US get the samsung media app?
    second: you can rent movies from the google market? sweet.

ROM
    CM09/2.6.35.7

Maybe you can consider Netflix?
    It's only $7.99 a month for unlimited movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Doo View Post
    Maybe you can consider Netflix?
    It's only $7.99 a month for unlimited movies.
    I would like to rent a movie on my EPIC[HL](taking a flight)[/HL].
    The OP will be on a flight. Streaming a netflix movie (if the flight even has wifi) would cost an arm and a leg, if it even manages to play. Looking for a solution to rent, cache the movie to the SD card, so it can be played "offline" during the flight.
    Sprint Galaxy Nexus [stock for now]
    BB 8130, iPhone 4 8g, iPhone 3g 16gb, Toshiba e800, Palm Tungsten T
    [retired]Epic 4g, BB8330, BB 9670, Samsung Intercept, Katana DLX, Sanyo 8400, HTC Wizard, MPX220, and many others...

ROM
    CM09/2.6.35.7

Do you think any rental will let you cache their movies onto anything? The other option will be to find a website where you can download movies for free and load em up to your card.

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

The android market will let you download the rentals to be watched offline, its kinda like a check-out, watch, check-in type thing I think.

You can go to Help in the android market app and get all the info you need about renting, downloading, etc.

Hey guys. For the guy who needed a movie on his SD card for a plane trip there are sites that let you dwnload movies to the SD card so you can watch it when you like. The problem is that finding the sites that dont ask for your "credit card" info is getting more & more difficult cause movie sites that attract too much attention eventually get shut down. I'm reluctant to disclose what I know exactly for this reason but I can assure you that there are free movie sites that allow you to watch a streamed movie or tv show or to download to your SD card. When searching for these sites make sure to leave any site that asks you for "credit card" or bank info cause they will have some way of charging you something some where along the line. Most of those "reel you in" with claims of "free" downloads but then drop their pitch on you when you try to watch or download!

This site might interest you, it's very simple to make a rental, but you will only find independent films. But if you don't mind, and want a simple rental that you can watch in your device, at least take a look.
    filmbinder. com