Google talk with video

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
No. Really? No one is working on this? My buddy with a Droid Incredible called my computer on his phone using Google chat with video and it's looking great. Death to Tango. Death to Qix. Death to all inferior video comm apps. Give e the Google. Please.

raganalex

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
No. Really? No one is working on this? My buddy with a Droid Incredible called my computer on his phone using Google chat with video and it's looking great. Death to Tango. Death to Qix. Death to all inferior video comm apps. Give e the Google. Please.
I have been trying to do this since I got my epic. I have never done it but I know it's not possible on a stock Epic until GingerBread is released for our devices. However that doesn't mean you can't root your phone, flash the leaked GB update from samsung onto it, and then it shouldn't be too hard to go from there. That's the reason I rooted my phone and got as far as flashing GB onto it before I had issues with my contacts not working and a few other things. For now I am content with my back-to-stock Epic and will wait for an official update unless it's too far into the future.

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
yes and I am wary the download seemed very sketchy and I don't think I trust it.

Update : I downloaded it and flashed it and it works pretty good. Nothing perfect but far superior to anything that has come before it for android.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay