can I delete music player?

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
When ever I get into my car, if bluetooth is enabled on my phone, my car stereo starts playing music via the stock music player. I froze it in My Backups but it keeps on playing. I like playing music via BT in my car but I never use the stock player intentionally. Any suggestions?

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I have done it with no ill affects. Just nature sure to have a alt music app I'm case the system needs to access a music app like to pay a ringtone or something like that.

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I froze it and couldn't change my ringtones, well I think it was Music Player, because I had some other apps frozen too (media hub, storage, etc) and I got the capability back after I dethawed them. I still have media hub frozen btw, so it wasn't that.

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
i have most of my bloatware stored on the sd card, media hub and many more. I don't think I am freezing correctly, have tried twice. A glitch in My Backup Pro. I have other music apps - winamp, pandora, tunein, slacker. - no shortage there.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
i have most of my bloatware stored on the sd card, media hub and many more. I don't think I am freezing correctly, have tried twice. A glitch in My Backup Pro. I have other music apps - winamp, pandora, tunein, slacker. - no shortage there.

Just delete it then, or just move the apk to your sd card and out of system/app with root explorer.

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site

What's the glitch? Do you mean the list of apps is not running all the way (i.e. it just stops on the first app in the list you checked?), if so, then you probably don't have "USB Debugging" selected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma