Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default all my calls are going to voicemail!! help!

I am not sure what I have done, but my phone no longer rings, all calls go immediately to voicemail. and when I click on the right button where it used to let me chose airplane mode, silent, etc it just says phone options. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Thanks so much!
    Jenn

Default Re: all my calls are going to voicemail!! help!!

This may sound silly but have you rebooted the device? Do a battery pull and try a reboot and see what happens...
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Awesome Possum

ROM
    AOSP JB/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by momsescape View Post
    I am not sure what I have done, but my phone no longer rings, all calls go immediately to voicemail. and when I click on the right button where it used to let me chose airplane mode, silent, etc it just says phone options. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Thanks so much!
    Jenn
    Have you tried pulling the battery and restarting it? Also are you running stock or rooted?

*You got me this time Paul
    Last edited by dtm_stretch; 09-11-2011 at 05:46 PM.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have pulled the battery, and I am running stock. the only app I have added is a task killer and I uninstalled that.....I am not sure what I could have done to loose the phone options on the side power button too.....wondering if i should try a factory restore??
    Awesome Possum

ROM
    AOSP JB/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by momsescape View Post
    I have pulled the battery, and I am running stock. the only app I have added is a task killer and I uninstalled that.....I am not sure what I could have done to loose the phone options on the side power button too.....wondering if i should try a factory restore??
    That would be my recommendation. Just be aware you are going to lose all your data

I have had my thundwrbolt go into that mode twice, borh were my fault though and also couldnt plqce calls. I had putbthe phone into evdo only mode. Let me lock to 3g and do data, but had the unwanted side effect od not allowing voice calls.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 alpha 1

Sounds like you signed up fo google voice which was a big mistake. If that is the case, you need to talk to Sprint and they can disable it.
    Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't after you.

Are you using Sprint Airave device by any chance? Sometimes phones in airave coverage will not ring and all calls go straight to voicemail...

Global Posts
    360 Global Posts

Default Re: all my calls are going to voicemail!! help!

i get that when i'm in bad reception area. it could have something to do with your radio if you are not in a bad area. usually a reboot resets the radio.

Default Re: all my calls are going to voicemail!! help!

Check your menu settings to see if you have the DDTM box ticked.

Settings > Call Settings > DDTM