Samsung PRL updates finally back online.

Galane

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Sprint zone popped up again yesterday saying there's a Profile and PRL update available, so I decided to try again and see if it would work or give me one of the three useless random error messages.

Holy bleep, it worked. Someone at Samsung finally, after about five months, decided to do their effing job and get that back to working.

I then tried the Profile update but all that does is churn for a bit then go away without doing anything. Sprint zone no longer says there's a Profile update available. I assume doing the PRL also updates the Profile???

The PRL is now 61081. Where can I find the Profile version?

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sprint zone popped up again yesterday saying there's a Profile and PRL update available, so I decided to try again and see if it would work or give me one of the three useless random error messages.

Holy bleep, it worked. Someone at Samsung finally, after about five months, decided to do their effing job and get that back to working.

I then tried the Profile update but all that does is churn for a bit then go away without doing anything. Sprint zone no longer says there's a Profile update available. I assume doing the PRL also updates the Profile???

The PRL is now 61081. Where can I find the Profile version?

There is no "version" of your profile. It's basically just info on the Sprint side of things that tells your phone what services you have and don't have. Pretty much means nothing on the user side of things. Forcing a "profile update" will sometimes fix issues where data won't connect even after a restart.

Ostrich69

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I did the update on my prl and it stayed at 60681 it went thru with no errors and reset the radio when it was done hmmm

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine didn't work for a few months, then when I Odin'd to one of the Gingerbread leaks it started working again. Have gone back to EC05 and it still works.