IPHONE look alike without rom?

dinodeuces

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
i rooted my epic 4g and im not tryin to do any roms or anything like that cuz i messed up my fone last time haha.

i was just wonderng if theres any way to have the epic look like an iphone format
or exactly like it?

any help would be great you guys are awesome on here

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was going to asky why you would want to do something like that, but realized, if you're asking how, there must be a need/want to do it. For me, I can't get myself to like the ios interface....

With that said, https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Espier+Studio is a really well done launcher (no root needed) that makes it look darn near identical to the iphone, including icons for common applications. I tried it a few weeks back for the fun of it, it was pretty stable, but useless for me.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
This discussion has been brought up a few times over at XDA developers and is always quickly shot down... Face it, Android phone and you want it to look like a FruitPhone? Buy a FruitPhone, joke or no joke...

No being sarcastic, just pointing out the obvious....

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to mention it in my post before, but there is no reason for you to buy a $200 android phone and want it to look like an iPhone when it is $200 as well.

tails63

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
F**k that,if he wants his phone to look like an iphone it's his choice.Remember this is America not Russia,we make our own choices...

taqri85

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes go launcher ex has a very nice iphone theme too. Though i will never use it myself coz i hate iphone but it does make your phone look like iphone-ish. Then you can stuff your homescreen with app shortcuts like iphone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox