Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Text messages fail

My phone says that the message has failed but they still get the message. in both the stock app and handcent. any suggestions? Running 2.3.5 not rooted yet.
    Thank you

ROM
    AOKP'ing it.

Default Re: Text messages fail

Quote Originally Posted by wimayhem View Post
    My phone says that the message has failed but they still get the message. in both the stock app and handcent. any suggestions? Running 2.3.5 not rooted yet.
    Thank you
    This has happened to me on a few occasions with my Epic 4G. Mostly occurs when I'm in a location with spotty coverage. Not much you can do really. Worst case scenario, you resend it and the recipient gets it twice. Nothing wrong with making sure your point got through. Lol.

Default Re: Text messages fail

Quote Originally Posted by wimayhem View Post
    Thank you
    I'm not seeing any text message problems with Handcent and GB 2.3.5 on my Epic.....

ROM
    Stock

My epic started doing this nonstop when i was rooted. I odin'd back to stock and it seemed to work for awhile. But sure enough crapped out again. Prolly something with the epic radio

Sent from dual core goodness
    BlackBerry 8130_Nextel i880_BlackBerry 8330_HTC Hero_Samsung S1_Motorola Photon_Samsung S2_Samsung S4