TuneIn Radio Auto-loading?

AdKraemer

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Since Monday, every time I plug my Epic into my docking station on my desk, TuneIn Radio automatically loads up. Is anyone else getting this issue? I thought it was my phone at first, but (due to other circumstances), I'm actually on my second phone this week and it's still happening.

It doesn't happen when I just plug the phone in to charge it; only when I put it on the charging dock.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas for a fix? I would just uninstall the app if I didn't generally like it so much.

wizzeerd

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm running Legendary ROM 2.2 and when I dock, I'm getting a pop-up asking for whether I want to complete the action with either Clock or TuneIn Radio Pro.

Perhaps TuneIn figured out how to flag the app as a dock application.

If TuneIn is the only app flagged as a dock app when you dock, it probably launches by default. You could try downloading "Desk Home Samsung Epic GB" so that there are 2 apps flagged as a dock app. And, then select the Samsung one as the default when you dock so it doesn't launch TuneIn.

Samsung's Desk Home is pretty ugly though. I haven't found a decent app to use with the dock since upgrading to Legendary 2.2 from SRF.

5cary

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Since Monday, every time I plug my Epic into my docking station on my desk, TuneIn Radio automatically loads up. Is anyone else getting this issue? I thought it was my phone at first, but (due to other circumstances), I'm actually on my second phone this week and it's still happening.

It doesn't happen when I just plug the phone in to charge it; only when I put it on the charging dock.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas for a fix? I would just uninstall the app if I didn't generally like it so much.

YES! I came here searching for a solution to this very problem. Just started a week or so ago and it's annoying as hell. I also use TuneIn regularly, but NEVER when docked. WTF? All I want to do is turn it off and I can't seem to find a setting for it.

I have a car dock, and it does not start up when plugged into that. That annoyance is reserved for "Voice Talk" which I'd also like to turn off. Surely there's a setting for this buried in the phone somewhere.

This is on an AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII.

ke1kun

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
To stop its loading, Close it properly
Stop the station. Go to the option botton on your screen or tablet and then EXIT

HAIL2DSKINS

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
To stop its loading, Close it properly
Stop the station. Go to the option botton on your screen or tablet and then EXIT

I just updated my Tunein application and I do not have a an exit button like I had on the old version. Has anyone else noticed this on the updated 12.0 version of Tunein? I have to run a fast reboot application to shut this down and not have it running in the back ground. If I do not do this it shows as still being open when I check which apps are currently running. I find this really weird that an exit button no lonegr exists. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with the new 12.0 version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca