how does the Connections Optimizer work?
I have Wifi at my house, and to test the optimizer i left my house for a couple hours to see if it would automatically disable the wifi without me having to...it didn't and the wifi antenna just kept searching and drained my battery. Isn't this what the optimizer is supposed to do? am i using it wrong?
- 05-12-2012, 08:46 AM #2
- 508 Posts
Re: how does the Connections Optimizer work?
Do you have FC09? If Yes:
1) select menu/settings/wireless and network/Mobile networks (you may have to scroll down to see it)
2) Select Automatic Connections
3) Check Sprint automatic connections
4) make sure your wifi connection has been remembered (can you connect to your wifi by just turning the wifi button on from your notification bar?
5) Finally, always leave your wifi BUTTON ON!!!!
6) try it again
Note: Your phone will sample wifi for like a second every once and a while but should not continuously scan like before