- 7 Posts
upgrading to JB 4.1?
Can I do that on my S2. on version 4.0.4 now. Also installed universe ROM last night. So if I can upgrade to jelly bean does that change my universe rom? Are ROM and versions teh phone use different? Sorry surely dumb questions but first smart phone and all this is new to me.
- 09-25-2012, 10:55 AM #2
Re: upgrading to JB 4.1?
1) This is the Epic 4g forum. You know, the SLIDER one?
2) If your "universe ROM" is based on 4.0.4, than it's ICS.
If Universe is upgraded to 4.1, than it'll be a jelly bean rom. If you pick a different rom (such as CM10), than you're not running Universe any longer, you're running CyanogenMod. Or AOKP, or whatever else you choose.
3) For further information about YOUR phone, please head on over to the Epic 4g TOUCH forums. Do NOT try to install anything made for the Origional Epic 4g, as it will more likely than not brick your E4gT.
- By JustinTiburon#AC in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2012, 10:13 PM
- By rlhammon in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2012, 12:37 PM
- By LenP in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:54 PM
- By LenP in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2012, 10:33 AM
- By travpadg912 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:37 PM