wtf happened to my apps????

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
OK, got off work at 3:30pm today...I'm now at the library and trying to access some of my apps from phone only to get an error message stating 'app not installed on phone'...WTF???? How were my apps 'deleted'??? I can see the apps in my app folder but they are greyed out??? I didn't do ANYTHING to my phone between leaving work and now....do I REALLY hafta download everything all over again??? has anybody else experienced this?

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Mystery solved....sorta.....just realized my MEMORY CARD is missing.....now who would take my memory card and why????

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I dunno Robbie...its NOT in my phone....its usually in its 'spot' nice and snug! Never had this issue before. Can't see it being stolen as the perp would have taken the WHOLE PHONE. Wasn't left unsupervised unless locked in my office. I have an extended batt and its very hard to get the back off ... I have 3 YEARS of pics on that card and i want it back. Don't know what could have happened to it. When I noticed prob with apps, I took back off to remove batt as a soft reset and got msg saying 'no SD card'...my missing apps were on my mem card...that's why they are greyed out on my phone now....I am soooo sad....I WANT MY PICS BACK!!!!

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I did drop the phone last week and the batt popped out...but I use my radio app DAILY at work and my radio worked thru 330pm so mem card couldn't have been lost last week or radio app wouldn't have worked yesterday....since the drop last week, phone back wasn't removed until I did soft reset yesterday and learned card was gone...

---------- Post Merged at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I have MOST on drop box...like up til this past summer, but I am now without lots a important pics over the summer like daughter getting masters degree in may , 4th of July pics and so on....damn!!!!

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
i went back to the library, where i was last thursday when i realized that my sd card was missing, and lo and behold, there it was laying ther on the floor...I AM SOOO HAPPY!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
i went back to the library, where i was last thursday when i realized that my sd card was missing, and lo and behold, there it was laying ther on the floor...I AM SOOO HAPPY!
Excellent!

On a sidenote, doesn't say much for the cleaning staff at the library :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995