- 90 Posts
Is there a way to move everything from a 16gb memory card to a 32gb???
i recently lost and then found my memory card (dont ask) lol! but before i found it, i found myself in the predicament of having to replace my 16gb and found that there are alot of reasonably priced 32gb's out there. i am stock epic 4g. can i move EVERYTHING from my old card to my new card and if so how? i am kinda slow so please 'speak' in laymen's terms....please and thank u!
- 10-02-2012, 05:33 AM #2
- 583 Posts
Re: Is there a way to move everything from a 16gb memory card to a 32gb???
Yes. Just plug into your pc and select ok when the phone asks you if you want to mount it as ausb storage device. At this point your phone is a usb thumb drive. Copy the entire sd card to the pc. Unmount the phone, disconnect, and power off. Replace the sd card with the new one (you can format it on the pc or in your phone, if it's not recognized.) Then reconnect to pc, mount, then copy all from pc over the new one. I use Goodsync on pc to sync folders, and I use it to back up my sd card on a regular basis, so I would use it for this step. But all in all its very easy.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
- By pesty3782 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2012, 01:36 AM
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2012, 01:54 AM
- By adellc3 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 57Last Post: 02-08-2011, 06:23 PM
- By mikepc2fladroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:55 AM
- By fry8 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2010, 03:57 PM