- 10-03-2012, 12:37 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Can I use accessory mode on Epic 4G?
No, not host mode.
I'd like to use it as USB accessory mode.
The host is the Arduino ADK board, which implements USB Host.
I'm able to use my stock Galaxy S3 as accessory mode, but not the Epic 4G.
I was looking inside the passion release version for Nexus One and I can see the jar file com.android.future.usb.accessory.jar is inside the framework folder, but I can't see it on the CM9 for Epic 4G.
Maybe it is just not available for this phone
- By RebelMonster in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2012, 02:09 PM
- By st_7 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:01 AM
- By marioc in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:09 AM
- By Lookn4Me in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2010, 12:55 PM
- By fry8 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 05-04-2010, 02:11 PM