What is the first thing you'll do with your Epic?

robbies7897

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
watch it rip through all the games my evo handles like a sega genesis playing crysis.

LOL very nice analogy!

I'm gonna jump up and down at the store (box in hand!), scream like a girl when I get it to the car, slide it open, close it, start customizing it, download all the apps I have on my Moment, and a few that will take better advantage of the front camera. Then plug it into the car charger and navigate to the SDX site for an ETA on when to expect the custom ROM and kernal goodness ;)

frontrunner11

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
LOL very nice analogy!

I'm gonna jump up and down at the store (box in hand!), scream like a girl when I get it to the car, slide it open, close it, start customizing it, download all the apps I have on my Moment, and a few that will take better advantage of the front camera. Then plug it into the car charger and navigate to the SDX site for an ETA on when to expect the custom ROM and kernal goodness ;)

I'm surprised I didn't think of stating all of the dancing I'll be doing LOL.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I got another thing:
Slide the phone open and type an e-mail to Dan Hesse asking him what took so freaking long... ;)

Edit: another thing... burn out my retinas with the bright display... then turn it down while my eyes try to adjust.

Last edited:

IOWA

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
So, I figured I'd try to liven up this forum. I'm excited, and I hope others are as well. So, what are you going to do first with your Epic after you've played with finding where everything is?

Me, I'm going to try loading an avi to it and sharing it with my ps3.

I can already do this with my moment. In fact, any android phone can act as a dlna server now thanks to an app called twonky. (In market, free)

When I get the epic, I'm going to root > remove bloatware > theme & add wifi tether (free)

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.

Mattism78

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
So, I figured I'd try to liven up this forum. I'm excited, and I hope others are as well. So, what are you going to do first with your Epic after you've played with finding where everything is?

Me, I'm going to try loading an avi to it and sharing it with my ps3.

Ask it WTF took it so long :p

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
YA, one more year and the world comes to a blazing end, acording to mayan calendar 2012.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Hence why every day this phone gets "delayed" (i know its technically not, just a bunch of idiots with speculated dates) is a day less I get to spend with the phone on Earth. You're killing me Sprint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez