Whats the best keyboarded phone out there?

All right, so with 60 in my wallet and living next to a super target, i'm looking for a new phone. i like my replenish, with it's nice keyboard, but it has many weakness's. 1, it has very limited internals. i'm having trouble getting any games working at all, and jetpack joyride, my favorite, usually crashes. 2, because of the fact that the keyboard is turned sideways, so that means that the keyboard size is tiny, and i'm having trouble pushing the buttons, and that also takes up screen space. so i'm looking for a max 60 buck phone that is powerful enough for my needs. is the epic right for me?

Nashdogg

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the epic can handle most games and in my experiences with android is one of the most beastly phones ever. This thing won't die. And the developers and community is second to none. Thus far my best experience within android. Gonna be sad when my upgrade comes, lol.
But definitely man, go with the epic4g, you won't be disappointed. I promise;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

all right, thanks for repling. the epic seemed right for me. but after weeks of research, i decided to check with a real person to see if wuz what i could handle. cm 10 seems good enough and i'm lookin foward to draw something to start my games. i might not even need a homescreen anymore! too bad i have 2 wait for cristmas 2 get it, cuz i found out i have 2 pay xtra for it cuz i'm not eligable for an upgrade. until then...
Techydavid- techy 10 year old kid [p.s. if yr readin this, keep on replin, the more the merrier.]

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The Epic4g is great. The phone is beefy, and was considered the best phone on Sprint when it was out, with only the marketing push to the Evo phones. That said, the Epic enjoys an almost cult developer following, gaining official CM10 support, and is now even running to a limited degree, 4.2. My Galaxy Nexus is just getting roms made for it from 4.2! It's like the Galaxy Nexus S (with a keyboard). Before I upgraded to the GNex, it handled everything I threw at it without any issues. The screen is bright and vibrant, and it's survived many falls, and trips in my pocket with my car keys. You would have to try hard to scratch the glass, but certain falls can crack it. It's actually still in use by my brother-in-law, running stock. The replenish is but a kids toy as far as raw power goes compared to the Epic. :)

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Oh $%^* !. I missed the part where you said you were only 10. I didn't mean any insult by the "kids toy" comment. But in all seriousness, the Replenish is like using a fisher price toy phone compared to the Epic 4g. You won't be disappointed when you switch.

Much better. but just because i'm 10 dosen't mean i'm a noob. i'm very good at tech and rooted and rom'd several nooks, and my samsung replenish. [#*^$ it] i apprceate your time and also like the idea of bragging to my friends that i've got a galaxy s phone. thanks though. could you tell some others to reply here? the more the merrier.

check out my youtube channel! youtube.com/techydavid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12