- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
When i type on the slide out keyboard i have issues. Only when i hit i,q,a,fn,and shift.....Every time i hit one of the keys it types 1qa and sends the volume up. I have no insurance and it is flashed over to boost so my repair options are slim.
- 11-21-2012, 02:21 PM #2
Re: Keyboard problems
The keyboard is fairly easy to replace once you find a replacement Just a couple screws hold the whole thing together. Look for bad esn Epics or "broken/parts" ones that the keyboard is undamaged. They should be fairly cheap if you can't find the keyboard separately.
- 11-25-2012, 10:41 PM #4
- By Jay730 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:15 PM
- By lolxforlolz in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:46 AM
- By blackjoker4215 in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2009, 06:47 PM
- By 1414H77 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:29 PM
- By theguy386 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:13 PM