- 1 Posts
saving pics to sd card on epic touch
Ive been having problems with my pics saving. I have a 16g external sd card in my phone and i have everything set up to save pics (taken with camera or mms) to my sd but when i pop my sd card out and put it in my comp no pics are there. Any ideas on what im doing wrong??
- 12-03-2012, 08:13 AM #2Sprint Galaxy Nexus [stock for now]
BB 8130, iPhone 4 8g, iPhone 3g 16gb, Toshiba e800, Palm Tungsten T
[retired]Epic 4g, BB8330, BB 9670, Samsung Intercept, Katana DLX, Sanyo 8400, HTC Wizard, MPX220, and many others...
- 02-17-2013, 10:17 AM #3
- By jgurnett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:06 PM
- By dougeetx in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2011, 03:54 AM
- By Ronnyp74 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:29 PM
- By BTSee in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:51 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:43 PM