Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default saving pics to sd card on epic touch

Ive been having problems with my pics saving. I have a 16g external sd card in my phone and i have everything set up to save pics (taken with camera or mms) to my sd but when i pop my sd card out and put it in my comp no pics are there. Any ideas on what im doing wrong??

Default Re: saving pics to sd card on epic touch

Quote Originally Posted by baas0806 View Post
    Ive been having problems with my pics saving. I have a 16g external sd card in my phone and i have everything set up to save pics (taken with camera or mms) to my sd but when i pop my sd card out and put it in my comp no pics are there. Any ideas on what im doing wrong??
    Might want to ask the folks in the Epic 4g TOUCH forum, They might know. This is the forum section for the Epic 4g (the one with the sliding keyboard)
    Sprint Galaxy Nexus [stock for now]
    BB 8130, iPhone 4 8g, iPhone 3g 16gb, Toshiba e800, Palm Tungsten T
    [retired]Epic 4g, BB8330, BB 9670, Samsung Intercept, Katana DLX, Sanyo 8400, HTC Wizard, MPX220, and many others...

Default Re: saving pics to sd card on epic touch

Yeah listen to ratsttam NOOB. this is the epic 4g forum. it's also known as the galaxy s pro. unless yours has a slide out keyboard, stay out of the epic 4g forum. and also, if epic touch isin't on sprint, it's known as the galaxy s2.