EPIC 4G Passes FCC testing.

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
As reported by android central. There was no need for a new thread on it, but why not-- the forum is underpopulated anyways.

Do you think this will effect the release date?

How EXCITED are you that it has AT LEAST past the FCC

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
actually Jeff didyou see that Verizon is getting ready toward the end of this year to get there LTE 4g network up and running with 44 or cities out of the gate including NYC Chicago LA,

Sprint does not have the big advantage you think. Also Dan Hesse fully admitted that.

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This is similar of a videogame going "gold," so we can expect the epic soon in the next few weeks or so. Aug seems like a reasonable date, maybe even Sept. We'll find out very soon!

robbies7897

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I hope it's about a month away. Bought the Moment in Feb, now I'm gradually putting back a bit of cash at a time for this bad boy ;) I love technology so paying full price ($550 for the Moment, who knows for the Epic lol) isn't so bad for me. I love my Moment, but now it's time for something with more speed and power!

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I hope it's about a month away. Bought the Moment in Feb, now I'm gradually putting back a bit of cash at a time for this bad boy ;) I love technology so paying full price ($550 for the Moment, who knows for the Epic lol) isn't so bad for me. I love my Moment, but now it's time for something with more speed and power!

where did you get the moment? Sprint website has it listed at $429.