- 1 Posts
stopped moving apps to SD card
Hi, I'm new to these forums, but need help and this site seems quite complete. I have the Epic 4G bought about 2 years now, and I suddenly got a message that I was out of memory in my phone and when I looked at the app manager, and even in android assistant I got the message that I could not move apps to SD card and have 20gig free, have 32gig card, I backed up apps and files then reformatted the SD card but get the same message.
should I do factory reset, or go to CM10
- 01-11-2013, 12:34 PM #2
- 01-12-2013, 11:27 PM #3
- 63 Posts
Re: stopped moving apps to SD card
gurubone: I've noticed recently that memory hogging applications like Pulse no longer can be cleaned out by using the "clear cache" function but now have to have their data cleared, requiring me to sign on again to Pulse. I'll take a look at link2sd. I myself am running out of memory a lot faster these days and fewer apps seem to be able to be moved to the SD card. I'm getting really annoyed at Samsung/Sprint for not releasing an S3 or even S3 QWERTY slider as my Epic 4G's internal memory is really at it's limit these days despite my 32GB SD card.
- By superaj in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:46 AM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2010, 08:21 AM
- By DenverRalphy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2010, 10:57 PM
- By BigOldBear in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:01 PM
- By BigVDawgy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:02 PM