Cool New Video from Sprint

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Cool! Thanks. 16GB Micro SD included- CONFIRMED. yay.

And yet still no release date. My guess is they'll upload the other 2 feature videos before the Engadget / Samsung Announcement in early Aug. I'm just hoping for a preorder program upon that announcement.

I also don't understand why this video doesn't show him shooting in WIDESCREEN however. Makes it look like the screen on this phone is TINY.

I also don't understand why they feature swype in LANDSCAPE mode when there's a slide out KEYBOARD as a major selling feature. They should have made a portrait demo using swype- and then turn sideways and flick out the keyboard to really fly typing wise.

But I can't blame Samsung for this- these missteps are all Sprint on this one. Who's in charge of their marketing dept?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Well, i highly doubt you'd be able to message a video in 720p, so the video capture is of the lower quality to prevent it from being misleading on what you can do. Thanks for this, finally some kind of update from Sprint!

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing too- but I would think you could shoot in 16:9 and the phone would downres for MMS. I want the aspect ratio- resolution is not a big deal. (stupid I know- but I love 16:9)

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
just a little speculation, but if you look on the page it on the right hand side it shows that it is now showing the SWYPE Faster Text Messaging feature, and if you look to the right there's two more features coming soon. 98% chance that nothing will happen after they come out but possibility of another release date pre-order thing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downthisroad4