High Resolution Epic Photos

agentreza

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If your asking for pics and not actually posting them, maybe you should put a question mark on the title. Its a little deceiving :(. No offense though

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Whoa, never noticed the lock screen difference. That's interesting...I wonder if it still has the puzzle pieces. Seems like the lock icon is taking up the middle of the screen :/

mikachu

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I hope it's not as ugly in person!

If its too ugly/outdated looking I might just go with the EVO.

I have learned though that phones look much better in person, the Captivate being a good example. I actually was really impressed with how the Captivate looked in person; in pictures it looked horrible.

downsouth11

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I hope it's not as ugly in person!

If its too ugly/outdated looking I might just go with the EVO.

I have learned though that phones look much better in person, the Captivate being a good example. I actually was really impressed with how the Captivate looked in person; in pictures it looked horrible.

Not sure I agree with you on this phone not looking good, especially in these pics. But that is a matter of taste.

mikachu

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I took another look at the picture and I take back saying its ugly. Its does look good, however compared to the Evo it doesnt seem that aesthetic. The Evo is an eye catcher in person, im not sure if the Epic will have that effect.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I kinda like that it looks like a joe shmo phone... less likely for someone to jack it! I'm sure the screen is big enough for people to tell off the bat though it isn't your typical phone.

Mattism78

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
taken from another thread:
samsungepic36.jpg

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
The best way I can describe it... in person, its like a Moment without the gaudy plastic. More Instinct HD in those areas. It's still plastic but... not flat and not overly chubby.

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Very similar to a TP2 but with Jelly keys rather than chicklet style. Not overly large to me, very usable with no learning curve for myself.

robbies7897

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
How would you compare the keyboard to the Moment? Better or worse? I love my Moment's keyboard, so hopefully it won't take too much adjusting to get used to the Epic lol.

Sent from my Moment!

wphend00

May 17, 2010
Visit site
if it is like the TP2's KB, then I am VERY happy... I have the moment... and the Keyboard SUCKS... so does lack of multi-touch...

robbies7897

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Agreed on the lack of multitouch! Also. Other than the BB Pearls "QWERTY" keyboard its my first one so I guess I'm just used to it? Lol.

Sent from my Moment!

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Very similar to a TP2 but with Jelly keys rather than chicklet style. Not overly large to me, very usable with no learning curve for myself.

Which are you describing as having a Jelly feel? the TP2(never used it) or the Epic?

Would you describe the Pre as having a Jelly feel? what is your typing speed on the epic versus the Pre?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech