- 03-15-2013, 07:58 PM #2
- 03-18-2013, 11:55 AM #3
- 97 Posts
Re: Epic 4g picture upload question.
I generally get sick of screwing around with this and just upload them directly from the card with a card reader I have. I have the latest drivers and I still couldn't get it to work when i rooted my phone the first time. I can't remember ever getting it to work.
Another option is to use ES file explorer and map a shared drive on your desktop (I think it's called LAN in ES File Explorer) . Just copy them over wifi.
- By Kikoshi in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2010, 01:23 PM
- By betatech in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2010, 08:34 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 169Last Post: 10-05-2010, 12:25 PM
- By marioc21 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:09 AM
- By YaBoiD in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:45 PM