New Video from Sprint. Epic vs. Evo

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Huh, well I guess it's a good sign that they're not only acknowledging that this phone exists now, but they're actually making it out to be their best phone. That's great, now advertise somewhere where people will actually see it and release it please >_>

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Huh, well I guess it's a good sign that they're not only acknowledging that this phone exists now, but they're actually making it out to be their best phone. That's great, now advertise somewhere where people will actually see it and release it please >_>

+1
Ridin the Evo coatails lol.

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Woah wait hmmmm i like but i do not like the keyboard.... i just bought the evo i can return it within 30 days i love the screen tho...

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Boooo, they changed it to an Asphalt 5 demo, I used the full game. For shame Sprint.... just buy the license for your best phone!!!

I just saw it. i also thought it was the full game since they offer the full movie in the Tmo phone. Owell ... still want the phone .:D

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So the post/pic from powerman yesterday stating that he can sell the phone on 8-21-10 might be real! Sprint getting the push/hype going at the last minute. We will have to wait and see. A saturday release would be cool. Most people wouldn't have to call off work to get their phone on release day. There will be friday night line parties(LOL) But this could really crash Sprints system worse than the EVO did.... Time will tell... But this is the phone I am aiming for coming from a curve 8330.

powrman811

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
So the post/pic from powerman yesterday stating that he can sell the phone on 8-21-10 might be real! Sprint getting the push/hype going at the last minute. We will have to wait and see. A saturday release would be cool. Most people wouldn't have to call off work to get their phone on release day. There will be friday night line parties(LOL) But this could really crash Sprints system worse than the EVO did.... Time will tell... But this is the phone I am aiming for coming from a curve 8330.

The advocate program just started today as well for the Epic. I got my EVO on 5/26 and obviously it went on sale one week later.

As most would say, take it with a grain of salt.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech