Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Video from Sprint. Epic vs. Evo

Check it out.
    Last edited by solstoned; 08-11-2010 at 02:22 PM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Huh, well I guess it's a good sign that they're not only acknowledging that this phone exists now, but they're actually making it out to be their best phone. That's great, now advertise somewhere where people will actually see it and release it please >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Shadnic View Post
    Huh, well I guess it's a good sign that they're not only acknowledging that this phone exists now, but they're actually making it out to be their best phone. That's great, now advertise somewhere where people will actually see it and release it please >_>
    +1
    Ridin the Evo coatails lol.

Damn, they're really advertising this thing now! They even got Natalie from the Facts of Life to do the video! :rolleyes:

http://url4t.com/3eI

Wow. The Epic's screen looks far more brilliant in that side-by-side comparo.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I am ready for this phone.

Boooo, they changed it to an Asphalt 5 demo, I used the full game. For shame Sprint.... just buy the license for your best phone!!!

Woah wait hmmmm i like but i do not like the keyboard.... i just bought the evo i can return it within 30 days i love the screen tho...
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Newman View Post
    Boooo, they changed it to an Asphalt 5 demo, I used the full game. For shame Sprint.... just buy the license for your best phone!!!
    I agree I was hoping for the full game.

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

I just saw it. i also thought it was the full game since they offer the full movie in the Tmo phone. Owell ... still want the phone .

Agreed. WTF Sprint? A short little game demo we can get from the Market anyway?

So the post/pic from powerman yesterday stating that he can sell the phone on 8-21-10 might be real! Sprint getting the push/hype going at the last minute. We will have to wait and see. A saturday release would be cool. Most people wouldn't have to call off work to get their phone on release day. There will be friday night line parties(LOL) But this could really crash Sprints system worse than the EVO did.... Time will tell... But this is the phone I am aiming for coming from a curve 8330.

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts

Uninstallable demo bloatware

3 of the worst words to ever see in conjunction

Yup... good thing we will most likely have root

went to "www.sprint.com" they have an Epic 4G on display, with a coming this summer. That was never there before. Things are happening

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJPellegrino View Post
    went to "www.sprint.com" they have an Epic 4G on display, with a coming this summer. That was never there before.
    False

Quote Originally Posted by cr3amy View Post
    False
    Whats false? Its there as one of the slide show items!

make sure you are NOT logged in as a user. Open a new browser and type "www.sprint.com"
    Last edited by DJPellegrino; 08-11-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bhappy View Post
    So the post/pic from powerman yesterday stating that he can sell the phone on 8-21-10 might be real! Sprint getting the push/hype going at the last minute. We will have to wait and see. A saturday release would be cool. Most people wouldn't have to call off work to get their phone on release day. There will be friday night line parties(LOL) But this could really crash Sprints system worse than the EVO did.... Time will tell... But this is the phone I am aiming for coming from a curve 8330.
    The advocate program just started today as well for the Epic. I got my EVO on 5/26 and obviously it went on sale one week later.

As most would say, take it with a grain of salt.

"That was never there before."...That is what is false. It has been there for weeks. Although, it isn't there every time I go to the site.

Whats false? Its there as one of the slide show items!

make sure you are NOT logged in as a user. Open a new browser and type "www.sprint.com"
    Trying a screen capture shot here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Video from Sprint.  Epic vs. Evo-2010-08-11_18-13-11-107.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jrmitchell72 View Post
    "That was never there before."...That is what is false. It has been there for weeks. Although, it isn't there every time I go to the site.
    Never seen it there before...oh well its there now...so i'm happy.

Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Yeah, that ad on the sprint home page has been there for weeks. I remember when I first saw it I also saw a little ad on Cnet for the epic that same day and was so excited because it felt like the phone was right around the corner. Since then? nada...

Never seen it there before...oh well its there now...so i'm happy.
    Yeah, it has been popping in and out for a couple of weeks now. However, it is now at the top of the list...that is new to me. Earlier today it was still at the bottom.

I bet htc isn't too happy about that video.

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jrmitchell72 View Post
    Yeah, it has been popping in and out for a couple of weeks now. However, it is now at the top of the list...that is new to me. Earlier today it was still at the bottom.
    True
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast