Reminder: Reserve the ultimate gaming phone today

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
that reservation thing is useless.. i entered a dummy name email and phone number (indicating I'm a current Sprint customer) and it still reserved a phone complete with a confirmation number. I did it twice to test it out against my local store. Does this mean now they'll have to hold on to two Epics for an extra day because of what I submitted? Yeah right.. Stupid..

ZoogieZork

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
that reservation thing is useless.. i entered a dummy name email and phone number (indicating I'm a current Sprint customer) and it still reserved a phone complete with a confirmation number. I did it twice to test it out against my local store. Does this mean now they'll have to hold on to two Epics for an extra day because of what I submitted? Yeah right.. Stupid..

Notice how it's a separate company doing the reservation signups. They'll probably bundle up all of the reservations and send them in one big list to Sprint who can then do any filtering they want on the list.

Also, since the reservations expire quickly, any units which weren't purchased will be in stock for purchase by walk-ins. Sprint knows quite well that even some legit people who reserve won't pick it up, especially with no money down. This sets a minimum for the number of units to ship to each given store and an indication of roughly how many above that they should ship (if they have the inventory to do so).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox