Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    mbkowns's Avatar

    Posts
    28 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Best Buy's website updating...

    Best buys site is updating maybe for the epic...
  2. #2  
    excalis's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They need to hurry up
  3. #3  
    drizek's Avatar

    Posts
    435 Posts
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I went to a store today and they said they will be offering it for $199.

    I'm 199% sure that the guy had no idea what he was talking about though.
  4. #4  
    mikachu's Avatar

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    I went to a store today and they said they will be offering it for $199.

    I'm 199% sure that the guy had no idea what he was talking about though.
    lol darn you got me all excited for nothing !
  5. #5  
    sndplace's Avatar

    Posts
    1,001 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    I went to a store today and they said they will be offering it for $199.

    I'm 199% sure that the guy had no idea what he was talking about though.
    lmao ... i doubt they wil sell it for less .
  6. #6  
    wiltonmanorsx's Avatar

    Posts
    56 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    $249 on their site. Interesting it says 1.3mp front camera.
  7. #7  
    ben7337's Avatar

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiltonmanorsx View Post
    $249 on their site. Interesting it says 1.3mp front camera.
    Probably just a mistake. The sprint epic 4g page says

    "and front-facing VGA camera for video chat and more"

    Not long ago a reporter who did a webcast type thing with the epic 4g said 1.3mp too. Maybe it is 1.3mp but can only do vga video. Either way it probably doesn't matter because it can do vga video and if you take a photo of yourself to txt or put online, it should be fine for that, as VGA or 1.3MP. It would be nice to know which is the real spec though.
  8. #8  
    lpsteve72's Avatar

    Posts
    70 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can now preorder at best buy online and in stores. Credit card will not be charged until phone ships. You can also place phone orders.
    Death Roe likes this.
  9. #9  
    vincey2kr1's Avatar

    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    won't ship till the 31st? Or arrive at my front doorthe 31st
  10. #10  
    Kyle Gibb's Avatar

    Posts
    867 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pre-order from Radio Shack is up as well

    Samsung Epic - Coming Soon
    Brianadfl likes this.
  11. #11  
    meadisu's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Order from Best Buy with $75 early upgrade?

    Does anyone know how you pre-order from Best Buy with the $75 dollar upgrade? Do I select the full upgrade price of $250 and then Best Buy and Sprint figure it out and charge me the remainder later?

    I ask because I have two lines that I want to pre-order for. One with the full upgrade and one that is only eligible for $75 dollar off upgrade.
  12. #12  
    lpsteve72's Avatar

    Posts
    70 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I
    Quote Originally Posted by meadroid View Post
    Does anyone know how you pre-order from Best Buy with the $75 dollar upgrade? Do I select the full upgrade price of $250 and then Best Buy and Sprint figure it out and charge me the remainder later?

    I ask because I have two lines that I want to pre-order for. One with the full upgrade and one that is only eligible for $75 dollarl off upgrade.
    Don't pre order from best buy with the partial upgrade. They will not give you the instant rebates with only a partial upgrade. Their off contract price is way higher so you will pay way more. Trust to me i tried with the evo last month. If you only have a partial upgrade the best place to go is through spri
    meadisu likes this.
  13. #13  
    TripleAgent's Avatar

    Posts
    28 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lpsteve72 View Post
    I

    Don't pre order from best buy with the partial upgrade. They will not give you the instant rebates with only a partial upgrade. Their off contract price is way higher so you will pay way more. Trust to me i tried with the evo last month. If you only have a partial upgrade the best place to go is through spri
    This.
  14. #14  
    Brianadfl's Avatar

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    I went to a store today and they said they will be offering it for $199.

    I'm 199% sure that the guy had no idea what he was talking about though.
    lol i went to best buy and 3 ppl told me they thought it was $199. i had to explain to them that it was 249. but they charged me a $50 deposit and gave me a $50 gift card to go towards the phone the release date.
  15. #15  
    drizek's Avatar

    Posts
    435 Posts
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought the Epic didn't need a deposit at Best Buy.
  16. #16  
    jrmitchell72's Avatar

    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianadfl View Post
    lol i went to best buy and 3 ppl told me they thought it was $199. i had to explain to them that it was 249. but they charged me a $50 deposit and gave me a $50 gift card to go towards the phone the release date.
    I am sure they meant that it is $199 after the $50 deposit. But if not, then score!
  17. #17  
    Gcorvette987's Avatar

    Posts
    31 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bought mine yesterday at radio sucks. My girlfriend is gonna be ecstatic when she finds out! I think I'm gonna play with it more than she is though.
  18. #18  
    Aero's Avatar

    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,679 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcorvette987 View Post
    Bought mine yesterday at radio sucks. My girlfriend is gonna be ecstatic when she finds out! I think I'm gonna play with it more than she is though.
    what is the part number of the battery?

Posting Permissions

";