Best Buy's website updating...

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I went to a store today and they said they will be offering it for $199.

I'm 199% sure that the guy had no idea what he was talking about though.

ben7337

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
$249 on their site. Interesting it says 1.3mp front camera.

Probably just a mistake. The sprint epic 4g page says

"and front-facing VGA camera for video chat and more"

Not long ago a reporter who did a webcast type thing with the epic 4g said 1.3mp too. Maybe it is 1.3mp but can only do vga video. Either way it probably doesn't matter because it can do vga video and if you take a photo of yourself to txt or put online, it should be fine for that, as VGA or 1.3MP. It would be nice to know which is the real spec though.

lpsteve72

May 19, 2010
Visit site
You can now preorder at best buy online and in stores. Credit card will not be charged until phone ships. You can also place phone orders.

meadisu

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Order from Best Buy with $75 early upgrade?

Does anyone know how you pre-order from Best Buy with the $75 dollar upgrade? Do I select the full upgrade price of $250 and then Best Buy and Sprint figure it out and charge me the remainder later?

I ask because I have two lines that I want to pre-order for. One with the full upgrade and one that is only eligible for $75 dollar off upgrade.

lpsteve72

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I
Does anyone know how you pre-order from Best Buy with the $75 dollar upgrade? Do I select the full upgrade price of $250 and then Best Buy and Sprint figure it out and charge me the remainder later?

I ask because I have two lines that I want to pre-order for. One with the full upgrade and one that is only eligible for $75 dollarl off upgrade.

Don't pre order from best buy with the partial upgrade. They will not give you the instant rebates with only a partial upgrade. Their off contract price is way higher so you will pay way more. Trust to me i tried with the evo last month. If you only have a partial upgrade the best place to go is through spri

TripleAgent

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I

Don't pre order from best buy with the partial upgrade. They will not give you the instant rebates with only a partial upgrade. Their off contract price is way higher so you will pay way more. Trust to me i tried with the evo last month. If you only have a partial upgrade the best place to go is through spri

This.

Brianadfl

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I went to a store today and they said they will be offering it for $199.

I'm 199% sure that the guy had no idea what he was talking about though.

lol i went to best buy and 3 ppl told me they thought it was $199. i had to explain to them that it was 249. but they charged me a $50 deposit and gave me a $50 gift card to go towards the phone the release date.

jrmitchell72

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
lol i went to best buy and 3 ppl told me they thought it was $199. i had to explain to them that it was 249. but they charged me a $50 deposit and gave me a $50 gift card to go towards the phone the release date.

I am sure they meant that it is $199 after the $50 deposit. But if not, then score!

Gcorvette987

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Bought mine yesterday at radio sucks. My girlfriend is gonna be ecstatic when she finds out! I think I'm gonna play with it more than she is though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante